Homeland Patrol Division Security (HPDS) is looking for experienced armed guards. HPDS is looking for candidates that meet the mission, vision, and values they embody. The ideal candidates will be reliable self starters who are customer focused and can be a strong deterrent to criminal activity.
- Comply with detailed verbal and written instructions. Appropriately react to incidents and make decisions under stress/duress. Prepare clear, concise and complete documented reports as required by policy/procedure.
- Exercise reasonable care and attention when handling organizational assets to prevent loss or damage. May be called upon to physically stop a subject to prevent escape, prevent personal injury and loss of or damage to organizational or client resources and assets.
- Comply with the confidentiality policy as it relates to the release or disclosure of organizational information. Could be called upon to testify and provide statements for use in judicial and administrative proceedings as required.
- Maintain quality performance, attendance, and a professional appearance
- Utilize smartphones and other gadgets to complete electronic processes
- Observe, investigate, and report signs of criminal activity, trespassing, or disturbances.
- Patrol and maintain building or property security according to post orders
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD)
- At least 18 years old at time of hire
- Pass WA State and FBI background check
- Drug free (drug testing upon hire)
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Current Armed Guard License in WA State
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proven high level of team member and customer service skills
- Familiar with MS Office
- Familiar with technology and software applications
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Homeland Patrol Division Security is an equal opportunity employer. Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required for all positions and you must have the ability to obtain a private security guard license within 60-days of hire through the Washington State Department of Licensing Private Security Guard Sector.
Pay: $20.00 – $26.00 per hour